Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break Babbbe

Spring break:
Water
Sun
Beach
Warmth!
   All things you think about when you think of spring break. Too bad I live in Michigan and it's only 40-50 degrees out and I'm always cold in the first place, so it feels extra cold now. This winter has been hardcore. I moved schools at the beginning of the year and the school I am at now has canceled school two days over the limit, and that is a way foreign thing for me. I am so ready for summer, it's incomprehensible. I love warmth and sun and beaches and hot sand against my skin and going underwater and just floating. Those are the best parts of summer...to me anyways.
  So my parents went to Florida this week because my dad had a conference and so my step mom went with him, so today I needed some laundry done so I started doing some. Well I've never done laundry at my father's house because my step mom always did it for me. Well since she wasn't here I was thinking "Okay how hard can this be?" Well for one I put fabric softener in the detergent place, and then I mixed detergent in with it, so I'm probably screwed. I mean I don't know if that's a problem, but it's all my clothes so if I ruin them, it's just mine, not the rest of the family's clothes.
Photobucket
Paris is my dream
  Just keep dancing
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment