Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm obsessed

   One word, and one word only. I hear it and my mind goes insane. Listen carefully now. Phoenix. Did you hear it? Let me say it again. Phoenix. No not the bird. The band. I can't help it. I started listening to a few of their songs, and they put me in a trance.
Photobucket
Ugh the song Lisztomania is absolutely lovely. I just want to sit and listen to that song over and over until the end of time. They almost sound like the Beatles, but less all over the map...if you know what I mean. They have a specific sound that is almost unimaginable. They have other good songs like 1901 or If I ever Feel Better. All of their songs are greaaat.

GLEE:
Glee
Glee
Glee
Glee
Glee
I love Glee.
I love the characters
I LOVE THE MUSIC.
It's so good I don't understand why people would ever not like Glee.
The story line is so good and you never know what is going to happen next
It's funny
It's serious
It's heart warming
It's sad
It's musical.
Gleeks.
We exist

Photobucket
It's all about the fact that not everyone fits in in high school for what they like or how they act. I for one definitely know what it's like not to exactly fit in. I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like and I'm not going to put on a front for anyone. I don't care if it's in style or not I do what I want. I talk too much and think of weird things, and I normally laugh at the absolute worst times and I never know when to shut up. But I'm not going to say sorry for who I am. Now I am not a total outcast, I have friends and most people seem to like me, but some find me really really annoying, and I cannot help that so I don't dwell on it. I can also say I am definitely not original. I am literally a mix of everyone I've met. I take the things I like about people the most and apply them to myself. I don't mean to, but I do it constantly. Glee shows people that it's okay to be yourself and that you don't have to put on a show.

Big Bang Theory is on eeeek
Just keep running
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment