Thursday, March 24, 2011

My blog about everything

  This is the start of my blog about everything. Everything I encounter, anything I read, any new bands I hear, I want a place I can talk about it. Friends are cool to talk to and all, but maybe I don't want them to know about a certain band because I want it all for myself. I know that sounds selfish, but we all need those things.
  So to start of this first blog, I'll talk about Magic.
 Magic: The Gathering card back
Not magic like wave a wand magic (even though that is totally kick ass) Magic the gathering, the game. Yes mostly nerdy boys play (aka my brothers) but I wanted to learn, so my sister's boyfriend taught me. It took about an hour to explain most of the basics, but I got it down. I remember everything by connecting it with something else I know about. A lot of it was connected to Harry Potter because there are enchantments and such. Now I know how to play and I feel totally badass. Except the part where I totally suck and never have actually won and always have to ask questions. It's fun though, you have to think ahead and look at the other person's cards and it's a lot of thinking. I remember when I was little and I'd watch my brothers play I thought the cards were pretty, except the ones that were hideous beast, those freaked me out. My sister told me that she asked our oldest brother to teach her how to play and he said that it was blasphemy to teach a girl how to play Magic.
  I want to do everything. I want to shoot guns, I want to ride motorcycles, I want to snowboard (or at least attempt to do these things) I want to try everything I can because I want my life to be interesting and I want to be able to tell people about everything I've done, and magic is just the beginning of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment