Tuesday, April 5, 2011

G-raffe

Watch the giraffe
He's cute

www.petitelapgiraffe.com

did you know that giraffes don't make noises they might grunt or snort but the don't make noises like a elephant or dog. That fact saddened me. How can they express themselves?

Oh well they can express themselves through cute-ness





Photobucket

So maybe they are cuter in theory.....


There is this little farm type zoo thing that is close to my house, and we (my father step mother and brothers) have been there a few times. Well they have this camel who is super friendly and loves being pet and eating hair and licking faces. The first time he did it to me I freaked out (as should anyone) and my family laughed at me and told me to go up to it again so they could get a pictured. (that's how my family is) This camel is kinda freaky.

So I was stumbling and I came across this...

Photobucket
Not the same camel (and I'm not even sure that thing is a camel) but I found this enjoyable =)



OH remember the whole tattoo thing in the post right below this one? Yeah number four and five
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just keep winning
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment