Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tattoo Obsession

I have been obsessing over tattoos.
I want one
I need one
I don't know why
I don't want one that everyone is getting
and I want it to mean something to me
I don't want someone else to design it
I want to think of it on my own
I have a few ideas
 *NOTE* I did not steal any of these ideas. I thought of them myself. I am not saying they weren't inspired by someone else's tattoo but they are in no way the same thing. And if someone had the same idea as I did then it was an accident and I am truly sorry, but great minds think alike...right?

FIRST
Photobucket
Since you can barely see it:
It is a raven with the word "Nevermore" on it's wings
Yes Edgar Allen Poe
Yes it's done a lot
But it's an option for me
(It'd be small and I don't know where)

Second:
Photobucket
It is an infinity sign with "Because some things are for forever"
I was looking at some tattoos and I saw a few that said "Even this will eventually fade"
or something similar to that
Well I thought, not everything has to end
and I thought of the infinity sign
and there ya go
(hip?)

Thirdly:
Photobucket
That is an anchor with "A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope"
You can't hope for just one thing in life because there is a chance that it may not happen
You have to be prepared for anything
(upper side)

Fourth:
Photobucket
I loooove this one
It's a compass that says "Guide Me Home"
I have never had a place that felt like a permanent home
It has always felt like I would have to uproot at anytime and have to get comfortable again
And I guess this reminds me that home is where you make it
(front of my shoulder)

Fifth:
Photobucket
That is wings with "Take these broken wings and learn to fly"
I would get that on my back I think.
I love the beatles and I love this
We are all a little broken, but we have to suck it up sometimes and get on with our life, we have to learn to live with our problems and to push through them.

Sixth
Photobucket
A lightening blot with "I don't go looking for trouble, it usually finds me"
I LOVE HARRY POTTER
and this is definitely one of my favorites
Back of neck?

Also there are some sayings that would be amazing to have:
-"By all means, continue destroying my possesions, I daresay I have too many" -Albus Dumbledore
- You gotta have Faith" (is going on side of foot)
-"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" -Albus Dumblerdore
-"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals" -Sirius Black
-"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" -Luna Lovegood

OH I want spiderman's, batman's, green lantern's, superman's, flash's, and captain america's symbols down my leg.

Do you have tattoos?
What are they?
Where are they?
What does it mean to you?
Can I see a picture?
Please

Photobucket
NOT MINE
I found it and looove it.
Credit to whosever it is.



Keep on jumping
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment