Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And then there was friendship.

 I have a new best friend.
I'll tell you how we met...
Ohkay it was just church.
And he kinda thought I was annoying and gave me funny looks. Then on friday a bunch of us were hanging out and I told him that I don't think Justin Bieber is actually that bad, and he says "We are not friends anymore, if you like Justin Bieber." and I said, "WE WERE FRIENDS!!!" because I always thought he did not like me whatsoever, and he said "WERE, not now. Crap." and I said "OHKAY I don't like the Biebs, are we friends now?" and he said, "I don't think so" and then I touched his knee with my finger and said, we are best friends now, and you can't do anything about it cause this knee touch connects us for life." He just sighed. Well it was whatever most of the night, but by the end of the hang out, I had his number.
    Don't even think for a second that I like him more than anything than a friend, because 1. we are friends, not under cover lovers. and 2. He is like three years younger than me, and at my age, that is creepy.
    We had our first best friend fight and it was about him not getting my telepathic message.
It was a stupid fight. He has to pic better things to fight about.
He doesn't have a favorite color and likes pizza. He loves the travel channel and is a friggen beast. By beast I mean he is probably around six feet tall. He likes Harry Potter (which was a requirement) and doesn't like Glee. Likes music but won't sing with me. He's pretty kick ass in my book.
   Now that does not mean (Kait) that I don't love my other best friends, or that they have been put second, it just means that I have a best friend in the new school. My other best friends are soooo great and would not trade them for the world, but when I don't get to see them like ever, it is nice to have someone else to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment