Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I didn't make it through the third grade for nothin'."

 Hahahahhahaha that was on the Rescuers Down Under. Great right? I love how in little kids movies they put jokes that only adults would get so kid movies aren't just enjoyable for kids.
Photobucket
   So it's obvious of the amount of nothing I have to do is enormous. Yeah I need a car.

And a life


And Motivation.


You know what I've been thinking about?
That a person never really knows everything about themselves.
Why is it so much easier for a person who is not yourself to point things out about you?
I mean you are supposed to know everything about yourself right?
You live with yourself your whole life and still there are things you don't know about yourself.
People tell me that I talk too loudly.
In my head it's all the same volume.
Honestly.
How is that fair?
Why can't I look at myself and just automatically know what is messed up and know how, or have the tools to fix it?
Why does somebody have to tell me that what I'm doing is wrong?
Why should I have to go through the embarrassment of the whole realization that something is wrong and everyone judging you for it?
Like I had been saying pamphlet like pamplet all of my life and I had no idea until my government teacher laughed at me because I was saying it wrong!
SIXTEEN YEARS.
That's just cruel.
And why can't you look in a mirror and know whether you are what society dubs pretty?
A person could go through their whole life thinking they are pretty and then society comes out of nowhere and smacks them in the face with a whole lot of "Your ugly"
I guess all a person can do is do everything with confidence and hope that what you are doing is right, even if it's completely wrong.
In the end it's not going to matter if you said a word wrong, or don't dance right, or sing off key, or like spiderman for too long, or wear tutu's for fun, or if you're obsessed with music and have absolutely no musical talent whatsoever......

Photobucket

Keep on shining
-Faith

1 comment:

  1. I love that you talk loud, and have liked spiderman for too long and wear tutu's (made by your awesome friend) for fun. And you aren't what society dubs as pretty. Sorry. You are just supermegafoxyawesomehot....ahhh too baaad. :) I can't believe you even question your attractiveness


    p.s. Please don't block this even though I found it :((((( I need more faith in my life...aha

    ReplyDelete