Monday, April 11, 2011

"But I abhor the dull routine of existence" -Sherlock Holmes

     The Jersey Shore is crap
     Miley Cyrus can't sing and is a bad example for children
     Justin Bieber sounds like a girl
     They don't make good cartoons like they used to
     All of Taylor Swift's songs are the same.
  All of these things are true whether you like it or not. The people on the Jersey Shore are duck faced orange horn dogs. They have no real talent.
Photobucket
     Miley Cyrus cannot sing. She can't carry a tune worth crap. It's a fact. She is also a terrible example for little girls. If I were a mother, I would not want my little girl thinking that dancing on a pole, or posing half naked for a magazine, or wear clothes that leave nothing to the imagination is a good thing.
Photobucket
     Justin Bieber's voice has a higher pitch. Now I'm not saying he doesn't have talent, because he can actually sing, but he could sing and be mistaken for a girl.
Photobucket
     Cartoons are just not what they used to be. Pokemon is a legend, Tom and Jerry was simple but great, Rugrats was arguably the best of its time. Now we have shows like Fanboy and Chum Chum. What kind of show is that? Ugh it is ridiculous. It's not even funny. I don't understand why they are all so terrible.
Photobucket
     Every single one of Taylor Swifts songs are the same. They all talk about love and they all sound exactly the same. None of them have variety.
Photobucket
   These are truths.
Get over it.
So I read this story that this guy wrote and split up into sections and posted to his blog. It was an amazing story about death and murder. It was so in depth and fun to read. It was interesting and well written. It was written by a man on Reddit called Flossdaily. I would definitely suggest it.
http://forum.malazanempire.com/index.php?showtopic=17291
Go to that website and you'll be able to read it.
I want to be able to write like this guy.
Or had his imagination.
I could try.
O.o
I think I'm going to start with a story that actually happened to me and stretch the truth a little bit.
Now that is an idea.
So next post look for a story about....
horses.
Yes.
 Just keep imagining.
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment