Monday, April 4, 2011

Side Crane Pose

   So I want to do yoga. Yep that is my new mission, to do yoga at least once a day. Yoga seems like it could keep a person sane when they are in the middle of a mental institution. When I do yoga I could think about my days and think about what I need to do in school or what my goals are, or I could try and not think (good friggen luck with that my brain works faster than Sea Biscuit with his tail on fire) It just seems like a good way to figure out my day. Also it seems fun.
I want to get this good:
Photobucket
Or this good:
Photobucket
Cause that would be just kick ass fool. Man I'd feel like a ninja and I could so mess someone up. Do you see the muscles on that girl? She's a beaaast.
But you have to start off somewhere....
Photobucket
That's where I am.
(NONE OF THESE ARE MY PHOTO'S. ONE IS BY DAVID MARTINEZ AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THE TOP AND BOTTOM ONES ARE FROM BUT I GOT THEM FROM YOGAJOURNAL.COM)
Maybe I'll be the Hermione Granger of yoga. *hopes*crosses fingers*


Probably not


Pretty much everyone at one point or time has wanted a tattoo...right? Well I for one definitely DO. I love the idea of one and I am definitely getting one by the time I'm 20. My only problem is what to get and where to get it. I do not want it showing all the time because I would not want to lose a job over one, but I don't want it so secretive coughbuttcough or anything like that. But I guess I'll deal with those later but I have three options (that I have pictures of) that I want to get.

Photobucket
or
Photobucket
or
Photobucket
I love these and I would put them on my body. I don't ever want to connect these with people though because for one I would never put anything on my body that represents someone else. It's tacky. And two because people are constantly in and out of my life and once I get the tattoo, it's there for life.


Question...
Are longer posts better?
Or short and sweet?

Just keep rocking
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment