Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shellaced babe

For Homecoming I got my nails done. I got shellac.
Photobucket
I wasn't sure at first, but I've made up my mind. It's friggen magic.
Photobucket
First day I got them done. They are purple if you can't tell. Periodically throughout the week I would scratch something and think oh crap I did it now, thinking I messed it up. No chance buck.
Photobucket
Photobucket
No change. Well except my nails have grown out. Amazing right? Right. I would suggest this to people who don't have time to think about their nails constantly, or if they look good. I legit would have to scrape this stuff off. And it's so smooth. The only bad thing is that it stays on so long that your nails grow out. But is that even a bad thing? That means it's so kick ass the only bad thing is that it stays on super long.

SUGGESTED.

=)

Keiiiiith

No comments:

Post a Comment