Sunday, September 18, 2011

Gotta catch em all

So has anyone else noticed that while you are playing Pokemon and you have just got your Pokemon healed, the lady says "Your Pokemon are all healed! Hope to see you again." That seems all nice right? No. My question is, if they work at a hospital for Pokemon...shouldn't they not want to see you again? Because I only go there when I want to get my Pokemon healed. You would think that they wouldn't want to see you ever again. I always thought that was odd.

And yes I do still play Pokemon. At playr.org you can play almost any classic games that you would play on game boy or nintendo. The old nintendo. You can save Pokemon gold so that is what I play.

Photobucket


So I am watching this movie right now. I saw it when it first came out, but that was in 2003. As I am watching it now I remember some parts but not all of them. It is funny and sad and heart-warming all at the same time.


Photobucket

It has some great messages in it, and the acting is not bad which is always extra fawesome. Every scene has something to be learned in it. I think it was very under-exposed and very under-appreciated. And even though it's almost about football and sports, it's a lot more than that. It's about doing the right thing, it's about excepting people as they are, and it's about helping people in a time of need. I think most of all it's about learning how to be a good friend no matter who they are.

Photobucket

He looks so free here. So happy doing the simplest thing. Riding in a shopping cart. It makes me giggle every time I see it. Watch it. It's a good one.

Keith



p.s. you get to look at this
Photobucket
periodically through the movie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment